Salman Khan's body double Sagar Pandey dies, actor pays emotional tribute: 'Dil se thank you for being there with me
#joker2 #कानपुर_नरसंहार, #कानपुर_देहात #ChetanSharmaSting #TheRomantics #GameOver #SantRampalJiBodhDiwas #wednesdaythought #HardikPandya
- Salman Khan's body double Sagar Pandey dies, actor pays emotional tribute: 'Dil se thank you for being there with me
- #joker2 #कानपुर_नरसंहार
- #कानपुर_देहात #ChetanSharmaSting #TheRomantics #GameOver #SantRampalJiBodhDiwas #wednesdaythought #HardikPandya
- इसे भी पढ़ें: *सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य केंद्र कैसरगंज के सामने हेवी लोड ट्रक डिवाइडर में भिड़ जाने...
- सुझाव: केवल 30 रुपये प्रति माह के लिए सर्वश्रेष्ठ होस्टिंग खरीदें यहां क्लिक करें
- Next Article फखरपुर हजरत बाबा गुलाम ताहा शाह: सालाना उर्स मुबारक हजरत बाबा गुलाम ताहा शाह फखर...
Salman Khan shared a heartfelt note along with a photo of himself with the late Sagar Pandey, the actor’s body double in films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, among others. Sagar died on Friday.
Sagar Pandey, actor Salman Khan's body double, died on Friday after reportedly suffering a heart attack. While confirming the news, actor Shah Rukh Khan's body double Prashant Walde said in a report that Sagar was working in the gym, when he suddenly collapsed. He added that upon his arrival at the hospital, Sagar was declared dead. Sagar was about 50-years-old and as per a report, he had worked in more than 50 films as Salman Khan's body double.
Sagar had appeared as Salman Khan's body double in films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Tubelight, Dabangg, and others. Taking to Instagram on Friday, Salman shared a heartfelt note for Sagar along with an old photo of the two from the set of the 2015 film Bajrangi Bhaijaan. In the caption, Salman wrote, "Dil se shukar adda kar raha hoon (I thank you from the bottom of my heart) for being there with me. May your soul rest in peace brother Sagar. Thank you, RIP Sagar Pandey.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WXnjZRkdZR0 (YouTube Link)
This post has been self-published. Vews.in neither endorses, nor is responsible for the views expressed by the author.. Profile .
What's Your Reaction?